Blue-Water Views and a Neighbouring Reserve
3 2 5
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
On an incredibly deep landholding steps from the water’s edge, this much-loved home is a great example of 1970’s architecture, however, now may be time to give it a new lease on life. Staged over two levels with three top-floor bedrooms, open living areas and a large ground-floor rumpus with kitchenette, the internal layout suits family life to a tee with the bonus of beautiful lake views being the icing on the cake. A generous entertainer’s deck, ducted air-conditioning and a lock-up garage and all welcome extras, and from here you can easily walk down to the boat-studded waters of Marmong Marina and Marmong Point Sailing Club.
The large land allotment also lends itself to future development. Subdivision opportunity and villa town house development opportunity subject to CA.
- Metres from the lakes shore and enjoying reserve to one side
- Updated kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and excellent storage
- Family dining space; large living room with direct balcony access
- Three bedrooms - robe to the master, well-kept retro bathroom
- Downstairs retreat with kitchenette, air-con and private entry
- Large rear entertainer’s deck plus an elevated lake-facing balcony
- Located between Warners Bay’s café scene and Toronto’s CBD
- Zoned for Booragul Public and Lake Macquarie High Schools