Sold for $1,060,000
13 Allard Street
An outstanding choice for those seeking entry into this hugely popular beachside suburb, this original home is an offering of pure potential. Be inspired by the enormous scope this property delivers with its retro interiors, corner block and stellar location 500m from the sand and surf of Redhead Beach, presenting the ideal foundations for transformation. Its three bedroom layout is comfortable and ready to enjoy as is, but begging for a contemporary update and waiting for someone to explore its future prospects to renovate for profit, knock-down and rebuild, or recreate into a modern masterpiece (STCA).
- Incredible location – a level walk to Redhead Beach and Redhead SLSC
- Federation-style home set on a large corner block in a quiet street
- Living room with wood-burning fire, timber kitchen adjoins the dining space
- 3-bedrooms - 2-double-sized, one with direct access to an enclosed verandah
- Practical bathroom, internal laundry, fuss-free yard with newly laid turf
- Ready for a full renovation, or knock-down to build your dream home (STCA)
- Homes of this nature, size and location are rare – be quick to inspect!
0418 435 552
0409 849 278